What you can do:
● Executing smart and data-driven product strategy in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment.
● Identifying new opportunities for product development.
● Gathering requirements and leading subsequent product design, creative, development, and testing activities.
● Conducting user research and usability tests; analyze results to make our products as intuitive, simple and elegant as possible.
● Working with developers, designers and other team members to gather estimates, create project milestones, and ensure deadlines are met.
● Identifying and resolving problems in a timely manner, gathering and analyzing information skillfully and developing alternative solutions.
● Initiating and leading 3rd party integrations.
Expected set of skills and knowledge:
● Equipped with 2+ years of experience in B2C product management with a demonstrated ability to drive business results –An Advantage!
● Familiarity with agile methodologies.
● Strong UX capabilities.
● Proven ability to influence cross-functional teams without formal authority.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
● Strong initiative: undertake self-development activities, seek increased responsibilities, take independent action, calculated risks, and seize opportunities.
● Data-driven, able to jump from the creative side to the analytical side.
● Ability to maintain strong attention to detail while managing multiple projects, working well under pressure, and meeting tight deadlines.
● Act as a leader within the company.
● Positive outlook, organized, creative and motivated.
If your experience lacks one of the criteria, send your resume anyway. We are flexible in our recruitment process.